Man accidentally swallows Apple AirPod while he was sleeping

2021-02-11 11:39:31
Man accidentally swallows Apple AirPod while he was sleeping

Ben Hsu was wearing Apple's wireless AirPod when he discovered that one was missing after he woke up.

The young man looked for it everywhere but could not find it.

Later on, he decided to track the Airpods through Apple's tracking feature. When the feature is searching, the lost AirPod should emit a sound so long as it is within range.

Hsu heard the beeps. But he still couldn't find his AirPod.

"I checked under my blanket and looked around but couldn't find it – then I realized the sound was coming from my stomach " said Ben.

Fearing for his safety, he immediately went to the Kaohsiung Municipal Hospital.

Only then, based on the x-ray results, the doctors confirmed that the device was indeed in his digestive tract.

Doctors gave him a laxative and told him to inspect his waste for any sign of the device.

Fortunately for Mr Hsu the AirPod resurfaced when he passed motion the next morning.

He cleaned it up and discovered to his pleasant surprise that the device still worked!

"The battery was still at 41 percent. It was incredible," claimed Hsu.

Despite the fact Hsu retrieve his Airpod and they were still functional, the young man could have been dead by a serious rupture in his intestines in case of direct exposure to the battery.

To that end, thankfully nothing happened Hsu and his airpods,.

Mr Hsu was amazed to find that it still worked, "the battery was still at 41 percent! It was incredible".


030

Comments(0)
Success!
Error! Error occured!